There are so many ways to use FungiSolve, you have to ask yourself, why?
Most important thing to know, fungal spores are EVERYWHERE! It is easy to become contaminated walking over a surface where someone has been with an infection. It is important not only to treat the infection but the sock, shoe or sandal you are wearing when you had the infection. The sole objective of the organism is to multiply by producing a multi-capsulated spore, which is resistant to basic washing so that the organism can survive in any condition. These spores need a specific detergent in order to denature and kill the organism.
These spores are present in and on the body alongside various bacteria. It lives in any fabric, fibre, water and any surface.
If you decontaminate all these surfaces, you stop recurring infection and will stop the spread of these spores.
We have put a list of our top 30 objects to decontaminate:
- All clothing including socks and underwear
- All sports equipment, especially wetsuits
- Bread boards and cutting surfaces
- Kitchen floors and counters
- Showers – the glass and tiles that grow black fungus between the cracks
- Carpets (especially in hotel rooms)
- Washing machines
- Used cooler boxes, especially after camping in the heat
- Pet accessories
- Pet bedding
- School bags and backpacks
- Gyms, all gyms – even the ones that use heavy detergents
- The tiles next to public pools
- Washing containers before you store shoes and clothing
- Ceilings in moist places such as Bathrooms
- Under sinks in cupboards
- Behind or under appliances that hide slow plumbing leaks (refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, etc.)
- Around windows where condensation collects
- High humidity areas of your home, such as basements
- Leather jackets
- Frames on walls
- Dishes on containers that were in storage.
Don’t forget to keep fungus at bay by applying Medipod Foot Repair Cream nightly after disinfecting some of these objects.